Sadness drives us forward into change
When sadness is too much, it turns into anger. So many people are so angry in this country. We need more kindness to cure the anger.
I have been angry before. Too angry. I am so grateful to not be in that space anymore. I still don't like feeling my feelings though. I am a therapist who likes to avoid :)
I have had a break from processing my trauma. I have enjoyed it. I need to resume processing, at a much healthier pace, not something that pushes me to near psychosis. I am afraid to process more pain but I know that it will be better for me in the long run.
BRB, I am working on myself.
It's good to take a break and process in a graceful way. It's important to continue the work to heal through things. So proud of you! 👏🏽 Keep working on you boo! I'll be here cheering you on!
ReplyDelete