There is a difference between unwanted sexual experiences and sexual assault.

 Trigger warning. 

For example, sexual assault was when I pretended to be asleep and the man pulled my pants off. That was a sexual assault before I kicked him off of me. 

When I felt uncomfortable but allowed myself to be coaxed, I didn't say no to the older man at the bar, that was an unwanted sexual experience. My childhood grooming made me feel like I didn't have a choice but at no point did I say the interaction was unwanted out loud. 

Rape is something more than sexual assault. Rape is when I told my partner that I didn't want to have sex but he pushed me onto the bed and pulled off my clothes. I whimpered before turning pain into pleasure, satisfying myself three times so it wouldn't be rape, right? 

Kill proven rapists. None of this accused shit. People accuse rape all of the time when it is an unwanted sexual experience, or even when they regret it. If racism is a potential factor for prosecuting someone, don't kill them because how could it really be fair. But legitimate rapists, take them out back and cull the mother fucking hurd. I bet there would be a lot less rapes, definitely a lot less rapists. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear M

I cried on my way home from the gym today