In a dream, my aunt greeted me in a garden
I was in a dream. I knew that I was lucid dreaming so I choose to fly around. When I settled back on ground, I walked into a square garden. I wanted to speak with someone from my family so I called out into the ethers.
A sparkling silhouette approached the garden gate and I welcomed her in. She announced that she was my step aunt Marjory that had passed away. She told me that my grandparents were busy with other objectives but she wanted to come so that I knew I was loved and supported.
She told me that the LDS / Mormon / Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was a "fine religion." Those were the exact words that I heard. One of the definitions of fine means "high quality." What this means to me is that the LDS faith can help people achieve enlightenment.
I took from this dream is that my anger with the religion is my own. This faith serves many people. If this is the faith that helps people find happiness, I support that. My anger with my own experience with the religion is my own to process and heal. It doesn't mean that I don't share my experience. But it does mean to me that I share my experience with compassion for those who choose the faith.
It was also nice to be reminded that my ancestors are looking out for me to support me and love me. I met Marjory a few times while she was alive. It was kind of her to appear. We never know who is looking out for us.
Comments
Post a Comment